What is this pipes name ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys trying to explain the leak I have coming from this pipes joing , it's a baxi instant 80e (2002 ish) , can someone please tell me it's technical name , thnaks

Sponsored Links
You need to get a Gas Safe Registered engineer. You have removed a seal that separates you and others from the products of combustion (water vapour, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, etc.). If you are not GSR, you are not deemed competent to test the effictiveness of the seal. As such, heaven forbid, if the worst should happen, you will be held responsible for your actions.

Please do not use the appliance until it has been checked over by a GSR.

James.

Sponsored Links
Ok will do , that cover has been off more time than I can count , by a plumber . All back on now and turned off . Guessing it's the heat exchange flow or return

Personally I'm more worried that the appliance has been installed horizontally as opposed to vertically. ;)

James.

You can call it whatever you like its your pipe

As a suggestion

Dave for a boy
Susan for a girl

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back