what music a 5yr old listens to

Rumours is a belting album.

You lot may disagree, but I like Yes, too. That album with numbers but I always get it wrong! Sounds like a Beverly Hills post code!

Sponsored Links
ZenStalinist said:
I know of the dutch gabbas. Half of them are **** neo nazis. All ultranationalist this and that.

I'll have to inform my gabba-listening friend of that: she is jewish and proud of it! :LOL:

Lots of great bands being named here!

Greenday: I have loved their music since Dookie came out, at uni had a militant goth banging on the wall insisting that Greenday was not allowed and I had to listen to Marilyn Manson (in the days before he would be allowed on Top of the Pops)

Motorhead: I have a couple of their albums and have listened to Lemmy's previous band, Hawkwind. I found out that this very straight-laced middle-aged man at work was a moshing metaller Motorhead fan back in the early 80s, seems impossible! :LOL:

A couple of months ago my neighbours daughter came round to see Julie, I was listening to a Van Morrison/BB King track. She then told me the name of the song and said she liked most old blues songs, particularly Etta James and Nina Simone. She said for modern music I like Katie Melua and Susan Tedeschi.

I presumed her mum and dad listen this sort of thing, no she said they mainly like more modern music. She said she got into it whilst downloading motown music with her friends.

She is fourteen years old.

I always liked ELO,Stones, Dylan etc.

Sponsored Links
AdamW said:
ZenStalinist said:
I know of the dutch gabbas. Half of them are **** neo nazis. All ultranationalist this and that.

I'll have to inform my gabba-listening friend of that: she is jewish and proud of it! :LOL:

I was lunching with the aforementioned buddy today, she says that they all LOOK like neo-nazi types, but just because of their bald heads and industrial dress sense (clothes with nails are the order of the day). Her exact words were "but they're all nice and cuddly really". :LOL:

Stevie Wonder is playing a gig in Tokyo. He's just finished playing his Seventies classic Sir Duke. The crowd is still going wild when a young Japanese man at the front says, "Stevie Wonder, you play a jazz chord, you play a jazz chord!" So Stevie plays an F# minor on his keyboard and goes off on a jazz riff.
The Japanese man says, "No Stevie Wonder, you play a jazz chord!" So Stevie tries an A and off he goes with the band on this amazing improvised moment. When he's finished, the lad says, "No Stevie, a jazz chord, a jazz chord!" By now old Stevie is a little confused. "What do you mean, play a jazz chord? I've just done 2 for you..?" he says to the fan. "But it best song of Stevie Wonder! It berry famous!" comes the reply. "Ok, well how does it go then?", enquires the blind musical genius. The Young Japanese man clears his throat and starts to sing: Wait for it .....
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
"A jazz chord..............to say, I ruv you..." ;) ;) ;)

ohmygodwhathaveyoudone said:
when i was 9ish all that was on the radio was radio4 with a book at bedtime zzzzzzzzzzzzzz then i found radio luxembourg.wow.cool music all night long.i remember when elvis died they cancelled all the adverts & just had elvis music all night long?don't think its on air anymore though .

ohm' ---- Radio Lux' Do you remember the advert .. soccer pools - 'Infra Draw Method' Horace Batchelor at ..spelled .. KEYNSHAM ? :D :D

P

Back