What music to Sky One series: Mad Dogs

Sponsored Links
Why bother? Is Anybody that anally retentive about anything? It seems so.

Sponsored Links
My god Moody, you really are a pr1ck.

Mr. W.

That's a really constructive comment, and adds to the 2 page thread, regarding a song covering artists? Well done! And you didn't even get my Avatar correct, it's MR Moody to you, or Micky to my friends, why make such a comment? I'm a prick, your a tosser, who cares, really?

But MR Moody or may I call you Micky :?: ;)
This was hardly a constructive comment either, now was it?

How many people call you by your full Avatar name? And how many shorten it? But hardly hard to write Mickymoody, or MM, or Mick.

Easy to cally you Pricery, as those are characters in your Avatar, you act like one, and are surely one. Don't be rude.

My god Moody, you really are a pr1ck.

Mr. W.

And a hypocrite too.

Care to explain, without a slander charge?

Mickymoody said:
Don't be rude.
Mickymoody said:

Why slag me off? When you have your own insecurities? Double quote, to make my remarks appear incorrect.."I'm a prick?' NO YOU are a prick..you proved it.

Why slag me off? When you have your own insecurities? Double quote, to make my remarks appear incorrect.."I'm a p***k?' NO YOU are a p***k..you proved it.

How am I making your remarks appear incorrect? You tell people not to be rude, and yet you're rude yourself. That is a hypocritical attitude.

Why slag me off? When you have your own insecurities? Double quote, to make my remarks appear incorrect.."I'm a p***k?' NO YOU are a p***k..you proved it.

How am I making your remarks appear incorrect? You tell people not to be rude, and yet you're rude yourself. That is a hypocritical attitude.

Whatever you choose, you will never be better than me, however the diatribes you throw at me.

Whatever you choose, you will never be better than me, however the diatribes you throw at me.

And a superiority complex, too. Are you done insulting people for no reason?

And a superiority complex, too. Are you done insulting people for no reason?

You seem to have issues yorself, STOP SLAGGING ME OFF!!!!

Sponsored Links
Back