What should be the sentence?

do you think he should get the death penalty?

• Yes he's scum

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No.

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Let the family decide.

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And, yes they are freedom fighters, to Afghans or didn't you know?
And if you knew what the taliban stood for, freedom is not a word you would use.

Compulsory beard growing, or you get beaten.
Girls forbidden from going to school.
Women forced to cover from head to foot.
Public executions.
Etc....Etc...
Under their "version" of sharia law, you would have no freedom, and would be dragged back to the dark ages.
One of my chosen subjects was religious studies at uni and we covered SHARIA law .How would it be any different than the laws of some Democratic countries. In fact the converse is true that some democratic countries and have taken/copied large parts of the sharia sytem and changed the wording/methodology slightly.
Have you ever read about the 'CORDOBA' Chronicles?
It is far from dark ages mate , nearly 80% of what we know today was learnt from the 'moors' (as the muslims of Spain were called) treasure of literature/Technology of that Era.

When Europe was actually in the dark ages they were teaching/helping Europe-about medicine,social services,and building architecture etc, So before you mouth off about a whole legal system find some facts first.

Not the usual 'they will behead you and they treat women badly and they are very bad people ,cos the government say so' honest it's in the news'
Smell your breath BOY, and wake up.
I don't like injustice wherever/whoever the perpetrators are, And that applies for both sides ;)

Sponsored Links
LMB, well, well, you definitely are on the side of the truth/justice :rolleyes: .
But can you explain THIS------
Quote: I think your confusing 'security personnel' (or mercenaries).... with soldiers from the armed forces.... Most are normally EX military, but are out there for an entirely different reason......... End Quote.

What part of that quote do you not understand..........?????????
you refered to them as soldiers......... They are not.......Their brief and/or agenda is completely different.......

What other f@c~in reason is there :?: )Please enlighten us with your other important enough reason for someone to shoot another human in the head 4 times and then try to blow the body up).

I don't believe anyone on this thread so far has said this man should be given immunity from justice......

you total muppet.

:eek: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ( don't threaten me with your rucksack) !

do you even know what the word Taliban means?
To me it means..................... death........destruction........misery..........arrogance.....total disregard for human decency........

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21

LET IVON RIDLEY answer your questions, I am not saying everyone has to think alike but, just don't let the media hype pit us (the general public)agaist each other with images of barbaric happenings etc.

99.9% of the news they give us is lies, to promote the agenda of the elite (I like to think of them as devils :p ).

Ivon answers some of the questions in this link for you LMB in regards to the monster Taliban, and a few more.
I am not saying accept everything they do, just leave them to it, don't go and kill their people in the name of freedom. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back