What to give the kids for Christmas.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have decided to be very generous this year.
I am going to allow my grown up children to finally experience the joys of what it feels like to pay their own bills.
The sheer ecstasy of handing over their own cash for the electricity bill, the bliss of realising that to use the phone constantly requires the insertion of the hand in to their own pocket/purse to keep that connection. They will be over-joyed when the little man in the raincoat turns up to write something in their rent book after they have given him some of those coins they have in that money jar. And such joy to relish the thrill of turning on the gas stove to cook their very own food that they have been the supermarket for and used those little bits of paper they normally slide across the bar in the pub!

I'm going to be so happy when I tell them my gift for them both they will think I've flipped my lid with my generosity that I know they will insist on refusing my offer and just want to keep things as they are.
How do you think yours would react to such a generous offer?

Sponsored Links
never mind what you're getting the kids Conny......what are you getting me????..... :D ;) :D

Sponsored Links
never mind what you're getting the kids Conny......what are you getting me????..... :D ;) :D

When I show you what I have in store for you you'll have a bigger smile than those icons believe me!

No batteries required!

Sponsored Links
Back