What tool do i need here ?

M

marsaday

I need to drain down this hot water cylinder, but the drain valve is bigger than a rad one. The square bit inside the valve which you turn to open it up is also big. what tool do i need for this job ?

View media item 56352

Sponsored Links
No worries about special tool, think you will find the brass cap/cover unscrews and exposes a square head and you should be able to get adjustables on it.

No worries about special tool, think you will find the brass cap/cover unscrews and exposes a square head and you should be able to get adjustables on it.

I said that on the other thread. ;)

The chances are that the washer will stay where it is anyway. ALL draincocks are "not fit for purpose".

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back