What's a little debt between friends?

Sponsored Links
Good old UK Gov. 'Do you' for parking over a line ... never demand repayment of loans made to friendly nations ... Write off debt .. Then raise taxes for it's own people .... Is there something uncomfy about this, or am I just tight?
:confused:

empip said:
Good old UK Gov. 'Do you' for parking over a line ... never demand repayment of loans made to friendly nations ... Write off debt .. Then raise taxes for it's own people .... Is there something uncomfy about this, or am I just tight?
:confused:
just tight :)

Now if we A L L paid a tithe and the ridiculous 'allowances' were done away with .. We would have more to 'spit' give

Sponsored Links
empip said:
Now if we A L L paid a tithe and the ridiculous 'allowances' were done away with .. We would have more to 'spit' give
I'm not so sure that having more necessarily means giving more, rather keeping more.

kendor said:
empip said:
I'm not so sure that having more necessarily means giving more, rather keeping more.

Have more -- Gordon would take more - wouldn't he?

Unrelated Q ... Do you still use the Gaff to light the gas lamp, and what do you do with the 'Best boy' ......... :D :D

empip said:
A noble premise, and Biblical too.........BUT some anus would staff the Tithe Barn with 100 minions and appoint a Quango to manage the Barns nationally ......and even the `scape goat would need a licence :LOL:

empip said:
kendor said:
empip said:

Have more -- Gordon would take more - wouldn't he?

Unrelated Q ... Do you still use the Gaff to light the gas lamp, and what do you do with the 'Best boy' ......... :D :D
those terms are more for the film industry but we've moved on and now use electricity! ;)

Sponsored Links
Back