What's dying like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imamartian

Anyone watch Spartacus: Blood and Sand on Bravo?

bizarre slo-mo action shots... but if you really were cut down by a cutlass, or axe, or samurai sword... would you literally be dead on the floor and silent?

and what about getting shot? i imagine a shot to the head pretty much wipes you out... but one to the chest? or gut?

Sponsored Links
Sometimes quick, sometimes slow. I think that by the time one finds out the actual answer to your question, they are in no fit state to explain it :confused:

Personally, I have told my wife and children that when I peg out, my final thoughts will be my love for them, I hope that this is of some (little) comfort for them when the time comes.

I dont think you would even feel a high calibre shot to the head.

When I go I want to be fast asleep!

Sponsored Links
I suppose it's down to how long it takes to drain the blood away from your head when you would go into shock and pass out..

I have seen a vid of a woman getting stoned.. (no, not in south shields on a saturday night !!) and that was one of the worst things i've ever seen.

I think I have seen a few videos like that. They are not for the faint hearted are they?

they did do tests..
when they beheaded someone with a guilotine, some science guy picked up the head and shouted at it, it opened it's eyes for about a minute afterwards..

spilling your guts would take a fairly long time to die assuming you didn't hit any major blood vessels

I suppose it's down to how long it takes to drain the blood away from your head when you would go into shock and pass out..

I've seen a lot worse videos than the ken bigley one..
several beheadings on the street ( small knife, slow job not big sword, one chop.. ), burning people alive, I even saw the video of 2 russian teens killing a homeless guy with a screwdriver and a hammer..

if you want the site address ( some people are curious.. don't blame me.. ) then PM me..

but the ken bigley beheading wasn't a one cut... it was a sawing through the windpipe etc... gruesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back