Whats the mind set of trolls ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe 90 wrote
They are there to watch over USA interests in the middle east

Google wrote
Israel is the very embodiment of Jewish continuity: It is the only nation on earth that inhabits the same land, bears the same name, speaks the same language, and worships the same God that it did 3,000 years ago

You don't think Israel was created in 1948 at the behest of the americans do you? How quaint. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Its not my fault the mod is biased when i was making genuine posts and has no sense of humour in other posts.

So you think the moderator failed to fulfil his/her responsibility then? And as a result you were treated unfairly.

I completely disagree.

I think if you read certain other posts throughout the forum you will see that many other people believe some mods to be biased. sad but true.

So the plot thickens, more than one moderator is at it. Maybe you should complain rather than criticise them openly.

The second part is relevant you were smearing in my opinion so in my opinion not untrue. and why would it be abusive? are you homophobic??

You have 'openly' accused me of being "romantically or sexually involved" with another member of the forum.
you and your boyfriend Vibro though.

I consider this to be abusive and for the record I am certainly not homophobic. Why on earth would you ask me this?

The third part i believe you are both contravening rules by trying to bait/harass/bully me.

Complete rubbish. Read the above and ask yourself the same questions.

And yes i can confirm i have been banned previously when i was a little greener and easily baited into arguements

So what your saying is that it was the actions of others that led to your account termination?

before i realised how biased mods could be to certain people who hit report all the time etc when they dont like other peoples responses/opinions. But hey i got to live with that

Oh that old chestnut, the so called biased moderators. Like I said earlier
Maybe you should complain rather than criticise them openly.

Its not my fault the mod is biased when i was making genuine posts and has no sense of humour in other posts. I think if you read certain other posts throughout the forum you will see that many other people believe some mods to be biased. sad but true.
lets face it your posts are less than pointless and you argue at the drop of a hat.
The second part is relevant you were smearing in my opinion so in my opinion not untrue. and why would it be abusive? are you homophobic??
Why do you feel the need to bring my name into every one of your posts. Not only are you deliberately trying to bait me, you are now saying that I am in a same sex relationship with a fellow forum member without finding out my sexual orientation. If you get into an argument with someone else please try and keep my name out of it!
The third part i believe you are both contravening rules by trying to bait/harass/bully me.
It's amazing how you feel it's me trying to bait/harass/bully you when I have clearly been drawn into this thread due to you bringing me into an argument when I had not even posted prior to this!
And yes i can confirm i have been banned previously when i was a little greener and easily baited into arguements before i realised how biased mods could be to certain people who hit report all the time etc when they dont like other peoples responses/opinions. But hey i got to live with that
I think the reason you got banned previously was the constant tirade you aimed at me. The mods are not daft and are clearly onto what you are about and the manner you use on this forum!
You never know they may be able to comment on the reasons behind your banning!

Now can you please refrain from mentioning me in every post! I feel that if you can then we would not have anything to discuss and these situations would not arise! People on this forum surely do not want to listen to this pathetic back and forth.

Many thanks,
Vibro

Sponsored Links
A true troll also has no job and sits at his computer all day every day.
Again Joe 90! :LOL:

And if your on here for 12 months or more and thanked less than 10 times then your in the league of "super" troll. :LOL:

On the other hand it could that they have decided that they dont want to be part of a self appreciation society of mainly small minded Guardian readers and measure thier success in other ways.
Simples

Guardian Readers !!!! Guardian Readers !!!!

I feel like puking aren't they know as NVIGR ???

Starspark1

I feel that maybe we should just bury the hatchet and move on. I accept that the way you have previously behaved on this site is unacceptable but feel that if you were to stop insulting me and blaming me for your banning's then maybe we could both move on and post relevant and informative posts. Just because we don't agree on certain things, it does not mean we have to turn our opinions into personal vendettas does it! So come on, let's just leave the past behind us and stop the quarreling!

What do you say?

Vibro,

Did i say you were to blame for my banning?
If you can accept that you have also been in the wrong then i have no problem with that proposal. As i believe i have been no more unacceptable and no more insulting than yourself. And i certainly dont believe i have been as personal as you (eg outlandishly and wrongly trying to state that somehow your username has anything to do with me and my personal sexual traits?).

If you can accept that then lets move on. If not then please do not reply or comment as i really do not believe it is benefiting anyone and ultimately is just deterring people from this forum.
Thanks.

And i certainly dont believe i have been as personal as you (eg outlandishly and wrongly trying to state that somehow your username has anything to do with me and my personal sexual traits?).

I would like to point out that I never once said anything about your problem above!

With regards to moving on, I don't think I have been as bad as you, but do accept that my reactions have at times been a bit OTT!

I hope that this is enough to now move forward!

Come on now i think your silly little cryptic clue thing was more than adequate to have people believing it was me.
You knew full well what you were doing.

On this and many many many other points lets agree to disagree and move on.

Ps love the emoticons get that idea from someone by any chance??

Will you two stop squabbling in the forum?

Google wrote
... tests showed the lampshade
was made from human skin
:rolleyes:
Its a load of cobblers, a piece of atrocity propaganda that should been discarded when the war ended, all these all alleged atrocity stories are mostly recycled propaganda from the WW1, the bodies into soap was British propaganda from WW1 back then the newspapers were running stories about "corpse exploitation establishments"it was alleged that dead German troops were being melted down for soap and fertiliser, also there were stories of gas chambers being used to gas serbian nationalists, there were "eye witness's" back then as well , it was all a load of carp. The world jewish congress revived the same stories and put their own spin on them during WW2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back