Where can I buy conduit junction boxes to lay in screed?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all...

I'm currently half way through a major renovation and extension. I plan to lay the central heating pipes (JG Speedfit in conduit) within the screed however there will need to be some junctions, these junctions will need to go in a junction box so that they remain accessible.

These boxes are on all of the manufacturers websites & literature (such as http://www.plumbcenter.co.uk/wcssto...es/std.lang.all/ti/on/Hep2o_Installation.pdf) but I cannot find any for sale!!

I tend to use Trade-Point, Screwfix, or Tradepoint but can't seem to find on their websites! Any pointers as to where selss them would be greatly appreciated!

many thanks in advance....

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Thanks again! Unfortunately I'm down South... do "normal" suppliers not sell them then?

Check with your local Hep2o stockists, Graham, PTS, Plumb Center, City Plumbing, Jewson, Travis Perkins

Conduit Box Part No. HX100

Conduit Box Lid Part No. HX104

If they don't stock it (not many merchants do) they can add to a stock order or get from their distribution centre.

Hi thanks. I'll actually be using jg speedfit. Do they make a box or are they completely interchangeable?

You can use anything in them.

The idea is that your plastic pipe is laid in conduit, the conduit just enters the conduit box, any joints are made in the box. If you accidentally drill through the screed into the pipe, the damaged pipe can be disconnected at both ends and withdrawn and a new section slid in and reconnected without digging the floor up.

Download the Hep2o installation guide for more details.

Hi. Thanks I've got that guide so will do as it says. I will get in touch with some local suppliers!

Thanks for your help all..!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back