Where to buy 18" traditional frieze?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looking to reinstate a traditional embossed frieze. Previous occupants have decorated the frieze with a modern anaglypta.

Have had a nosey on the internet but (with one exception) can only find embossed paper that is 12" wide/deep - we require 18".

Can anyone suggest any suitable stockists. We are Stoke-on-Trent/Peak District area so would need to soneone lical or someone that is prepared to ship

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Nothing to add a picture of.

Not looking to identify/replace an exact pattern/design rather just find something that is of a traditional (Victorian) design.

Can't afford to be too fussy when it seems we are looking for an odd (18" wide/tall) size!

Sponsored Links
Lincrusta phone number 01524239679 ( googled) I saw a panel in an hotel that had swasticas all along it:eek: I was surprised that it hadn't been removed during the war. I know it is an Indian symbol, but it faced the way AH displayed it.:unsure:

Having checked out their prices, I am tempted to rename this post "Where can I buy an affordable alternative to lincrusta?"

I have just short of 20 metres of wall so £500+ for paper alone (ouch!)

They got rid of a lot of patterns over the years and were always expensive, but last for ever.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back