Hi all- putting in a Communicating Door. Per google- “This is the technical architectural term for the double-door setup (typically two doors within a single frame swinging in opposite directions) installed between the rooms for soundproofing and fire safety. “
I’m putting a second door in for sound and access reasons (we have an annex in our house we use for Airbnb but also family when they stay but) I want the adjoining door set up.
Can’t find the door furniture needed- ie a handle lock that has the blank on one side- any help appreciated .
I’m putting a second door in for sound and access reasons (we have an annex in our house we use for Airbnb but also family when they stay but) I want the adjoining door set up.
Can’t find the door furniture needed- ie a handle lock that has the blank on one side- any help appreciated .
