where's the mason thread?

r.bartlett you've got to be a mason with that response?? :LOL:
not that i'm bothered ...

and what about the person with id masona? that's like a play the phrase "a mason" isn't it? could they be a mod and a mason?

Sponsored Links
( the net seems to breed nutjobs faster than middle East can suicide bombers...)

How true...

Mum goes to London yesterday and goes into a restaurant in the West end somewhere

"Oh and where are you from?" Said the waitress
"London" said mum
"No I mean really where are you from?"
"England, London, England -I'm English"
"Can't be, we don't get any English people around here..."

eh? :eek: you've got to be a mason with that response?? :LOL:
not that i'm bothered ...

My Great Uncle is and has been for 50+ years...

and what about the person with id masona? that's like a play the phrase "a mason" isn't it? could they be a mod and a mason?

Could equally also be either his name or even perhaps his job..?

I would have thought the mods have to justify their deleting reasons to each other and ultimately to the owner of the board. Are they all Masons? Is this board a Masonic conspiracy to penetrate the minds of DIY'noters? Seen any propaganda here about how wonderful the Masons are? Do they own all the boards in the world?

This is one of that main reasons conspiracy theories fail to stand the test. There is no thinking through to the end past "They must all be in on it" Perhaps this is why they make stuff up like Tony Blair is a 33 deg Mason etc

Sponsored Links
I do know quite a number of people in Freemason and also been invited but not interested because my feeling is why the secret.

To me it's very childish and you can't blamed people thinking what the masons get up to hiding from the public can you?

Sponsored Links
Back