Which makes are the best quality shower enclosures?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need two shower enclosures for two new bathrooms. Can anyone advise me as to which are the best quality makes? I have had a look on-line but there seems to be a huge choice and I am not sure which is any good.

The enclosures I am looking for are ideally 800mm quadrant type with sliding door(s).

Steve

Sponsored Links
Daryl and showerlux are both worth a look.

Coram not bad for the money

Thanks,

I had a look at both of the first two you listed, nice showers but unfortunately neither have what I am after (800mm x 800mm quadrant with sliding doors). However, Coram do so this may be the way to go.

Thanks

Steve

Surprised by the first 2 as they make to measure as well.

Check out 760x760 as some
manufacturers just use wall profile extensions to create a 800 enclosure.

Sponsored Links
Have a look at Kudos, very nice enclosures and trays, fitted a few but don't use them much as they're not cheap so not all customers want them. Always very impressed with the quality though, and they carry a lifetime guarantee. They do an 810 quadrant, which is actually slightly more curved than a quadrant but is 810mm at it's widest point. This comes with sliding doors, with the option of either centre access (two small doors) or side access (one larger door, with left or right-handed options). Go for the Concept2 tray if you have the option of installing it straight onto the floor - a nice low-profile 55mm high tray in stone resin. If you're not, they also do a great full plinth kit that includes a pre-cut plywood base.

Here's the brochure for more info... http://publications.2evolv.co.uk/?userpath=00000082/00008125/00032563/

And a website selling them for vague guide prices
http://www.ukbathrooms.com/shop/manufacturers/kudos/index.html

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back