Which Mira Bar Shower? and view on the Discovery EV mixer?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I'm looking for a thermostatic mixer shower, and think i'm settled on a bar type, with a hose and shower head as best suiting our needs.

I've mainly been looking at Mira as a good brand, but am struggling to tell the major differences between the following.

Coda - rrp £170
Coda Pro - rrp £192
Discovery Dual - rrp £342

Apart from the number of spray patterns and some minor aesthetic differences, i can't see why i would choose one over the other??
Does anyone have any experience of these showers?

Having said that, the wife (predictably) likes the look of the discovery, which I can get in the sales for a sensible price, so i'd be interested in any experiences of this mixer in particular??

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you
Tim

Sponsored Links
Mira are good quality, especially the rails and shower heads, but are pricey. Depends on your budget really. I have a cheap bar mixer, £60, on an upstairs shower which has been ok for the last 5 years and it is used most days. Go for the best you can afford but I'm not sure if there is that much difference between them.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back