Whirlpool ADG 7540 Flash code 11

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi! Great forum!

My question: are whirlpool dishwasher flash codes similar across all ranges?

I have a Whirlpool ADG 7540 that is >5 years old which was showing flash code 11 last night and read on this forum (for a different model) that this is "faulty diverter valve". Will this be true for my machine also?

Incidentally, it now seems to work, but I'm guessing it'll recur - is that likely? If so, maybe I should (excuse the pun) splash out! :rolleyes:

Many thanks
Dave

Sponsored Links
Hello there, (11 Flashes - Whirlpool dishwasher not working). I have just spent hours mucking around with my Whirlpool Dishwasher Model ADP 6600IX and after reading this sight I decided to flip my machine on its side and have a look underneath after I had eliminated all other obvious problems such as drainage, kinked hose etc. Make sure all power and water is off and you will need a small allen key. I took bottom plate off and pushed white foam button several times, checked all connections and put it back together. I am now sitting back having a beer and the dishwasher is back in full swing (no more flashing) and it didn't cost me a cent. Worth a try.

Thanks to all other entries.

Soz

Hi! Great forum!

My question: are whirlpool dishwasher flash codes similar across all ranges?

I have a Whirlpool ADG 7540 that is >5 years old which was showing flash code 11 last night and read on this forum (for a different model) that this is "faulty diverter valve". Will this be true for my machine also?

Incidentally, it now seems to work, but I'm guessing it'll recur - is that likely? If so, maybe I should (excuse the pun) splash out! :rolleyes:

Many thanks
Dave

F11 isn't a faulty diverter valve.
This is the part causing your problem http://www.espares.co.uk/parts?k=481227128407 Disconnect the machine, (don't lower the end of the drain hose to floor level). Lie the dishwasher on its back & remove the baseplate. Remove the pressure switch from the RH side of the sump. Give the grill side a good clean with hot water/detergent & make sure all the gunge behind it is cleared. Take great care not to puncture the diaphragm when doing this. Reassemble in reverse order.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back