Whirlpool Dishwasher - top rack not cleaning

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I have recently moved home and the new place has an integrated dishwasher, Whirlpool ADG 7560/1
For the first 2 runs the dishwasher worked great but since then we found it was not cleaning the dishes. Upon checking, it appeared that it was just the top rack that were not getting cleaned.
Further checking showed that, although there was water coming out of the top rack spinning arm, the arm itself was not turning. It was free to turn, nice and loose with no obstructions. The bottom arm spins fine.
We have removed all the internal plastic pipes from bottom of the dishwasher to the top and the pipe assembly along the underside of the top rack and checked for blockages, none found.
We have had the filter out and the filter housing at the bottom of the dishwasher and they are clean.
I have now run a diagnostic and there are NO errors, the test cycle completed without problems apart from the top arm not spinning.
I suspect the water pressure from the pump as this is used to spin the upper arm, but cannot check this.
Has anyone any other ideas please?
Thanks
Martin

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back