Who said the NHS was rubbish?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've read all the stories about pensioners being left on trolleys at local hospitals for hours on end - but it's not true.

When a ninety year old man had a heart scare, he was taken by helicopter from his holiday home to the UKs number one hospital for heart problems and he was treated instantly. There were nearer hospitals, but they took him to the best one to see the top surgeon.

Why do people tell lies about the NHS?

Sponsored Links
Don't worry, he'll cop it by contracting MRSA while he's there

Muppet, you only listen to the hype.

I have found the service to be adequate but they have "targets" which are passed easily if they write a letter within the due time scale.

But, the majority of the employees bend over backwards to help ( Nurses and new doctors). They should be paid more, far more than the pittance they earn (Nurses, Docs can go on and make a lot).

So sorry for the Hijack here.

To all nurses everywhere, have a great Xmas.

Sponsored Links
Muppet, you only listen to the hype.

I have found the service to be adequate but they have "targets" which are passed easily if they write a letter within the due time scale.

But, the majority of the employees bend over backwards to help ( Nurses and new doctors). They should be paid more, far more than the pittance they earn (Nurses, Docs can go on and make a lot).

So sorry for the Hijack here.

To all nurses everywhere, have a great Xmas.

Doctors earn a pittance? that's news to me. Why did the one that got the sack get 4.5 million then?

Because as we agreed the tribunal judges were complete tits.
Your memory is going mate.

£50K wasn't it? Didn't I win the Spanish lottery?

Lotteries should be banned. They are nothing more than a tax on poor
and stupid people.

That guy who handed all the money over wasn't poor....unbelievably stupid but not poor.

Sponsored Links
Back