Will Smith. Right or wrong?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wrong in my view. He should have followed up with a swift kick to the ballcocks too!

Sponsored Links
It's easy to see how it can happen. Drink probably helped. A man of Will Smith's confidence and attitude could have got up and instead told him assertively that he was out of line and to stop joking. But hey, who where would not have done, or wanted to do, the same if it was a guy in a pub taking the **** out of your wife.

Absolute prick he was laughing at the joke himself , doesnt mind other guys shagging his mrs but hell mend anyone mentioning her hair.
And how many other actors did he laugh at on the night and previous ceremonies

He didn't look like he was laughing, maybe he was up until the insult. Taking the mick is one thing, but mocking a medical condition is really not on. Chris Rock crossed a line and paid for it. But Will Smith is the only one made to look bad. Maybe he should have just sat there and cried so people would be more supportive.

Sponsored Links
I would've done the same thing.
In fact, I would've slapped him, then dragged him to my wife's feet, make him kneel and apologise.
But that's me.

He didn't look like he was laughing, maybe he was up until the insult. Taking the mick is one thing, but mocking a medical condition is really not on. Chris Rock crossed a line and paid for it. But Will Smith is the only one made to look bad. Maybe he should have just sat there and cried so people would be more supportive.
so i take it you never watched the video and seen him laughing at the joke

Absolute prick he was laughing at the joke himself , doesnt mind other guys shagging his mrs but hell mend anyone mentioning her hair.
And how many other actors did he laugh at on the night and previous ceremonies

Any sensible person that has no problem with their ego can see that this Smith bloke is totally out of order. The foul, disgusting language he spouted after hitting the other bloke alone should have resulted in Smith being taken out of the hall.

I've met drunks parties, work events etc and others that are pure nasty. I never tangle with dog mess as our family saying is - if you tangle with ****, you get **** on your hands, fact!!

Just shows weakness and IMJ any other person would have lol it off or not and then had a quiet word with the little man alter.

I recall years ago some bullies trying to get a bully mate to attack me at school, thankfully he did not but when I say him alone I told it "its not them that are going to get hit back, in trouble, hurt etc so why listen to them." that bully then backed off

Easy for internet warriors to say they'd do this and the other but I'm sure IRL if anyone made a joke at a party re your OH/etc and they appeared to look as though they could handle themselves and beat the crap out of you, the warrior stance would soon leave them, fact!!

It's easy to see how it can happen. Drink probably helped. A man of Will Smith's confidence and attitude could have got up and instead told him assertively that he was out of line and to stop joking. But hey, who where would not have done, or wanted to do, the same if it was a guy in a pub taking the **** out of your wife.

Lol. What a joke, must of been so traumatic for poor Will. He just recently had to have his tennis court rebuilt because of a fire. Tragic.

Easy for internet warriors to say they'd do this and the other but I'm sure IRL if anyone abused their OH or made a joke at a party/etc and they appeared to look as though they could handle themselves, the warrior stance would soon leave them, fact!!
That's not 'fact' at all.

Sponsored Links
Back