Wire Hive thermostat V2 to Vokera Excel - I 25c

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone,

Trying to work out how to wire the Hive thermostat to my Vokera boiler but can't get it to work.

Just testing the setup out so currently wired the receiver to a plug.
I've removed the existing link that was in place on the two TA terminals on the X11 terminal as per diagram and connected to terminal 1 and 3 on the hive.

When pushing the button on the receiver nothing happens. Does anyone have any advice ?

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Silly question, do you definitely have a single channel Hive?

I'm afraid I can't find the specific manual for that model online, but have you set the heating control on the boiler to continuously on?

As the boiler appears to support OpenTherm, you may want to look into the benefits of having an OT thermostat over the on/off switching Hive, before making it a permanent installation!

If this doesn't get you anywhere, @vulcancontinental will have the answer :)

Reactions: CBW
Can’t see anything that states X11, but could have wrong manual. Can you post photo of wiring at the boiler end? and as above, confirm which version of Hive.

Attachments

• 509EB476-B645-48B4-B595-FD99CC075B48.jpeg
    509EB476-B645-48B4-B595-FD99CC075B48.jpeg
    189.7 KB · Views: 47
Sponsored Links
Can’t see anything that states X11, but could have wrong manual.
Yup, I found that manual and it's the wrong version.

The OP originally included a photo from the Excel-i 25C manual that showed the X11 and OT terminals.
The photos have since disappeared!

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back