wocester 350- confused!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hey chaps.

ive just moved into my new house and have a wocester 350, i am totally clueless about boilers and really need some help. I cant get the freaking thing on. When i first move in my dad set the timer ect for me and its been fine. two nights ago the heating went of at 4am as usual and my m8 was moaning so he tried to get it back on again. he managed to somehow but since this its not been on atall.

Ive got the time set on it then when I hit "program" and hit the appropriate time then nothing comes on.

the red light is on over stand by also for what thats worth.

i also hit the "select" untill the we dot lands beside "on" and had no luck

I might be missing something completely obvious and sounding like a complete spazz but i dont care cos im freezing my nuts of here. Someone please help me!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Red light means low water pressure, You need to refill system, look in faq's on how to do this.

Also, a common problem with these boilers is a faulty low pressure switch, if the red light doesn't go out after you've topped up the system then this will need changing.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back