United Kingdom
hi there guys and girls
was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with
woodcaredirect
their price are good but their site is a mess

thanks in advance for all those who answer

sorry if this is in the wrong section im a newbie to your site

Sponsored Links
The websites pretty nasty, so i'm guessing this is just an attempt at free advertising?

hey maxxy do you know of anywhere that that does sadolin decking stain cheap ie. websites or shops im in south wales area

Unfortunately not, im not in the decorating business.

Personally i wouldnt order this off the net though due to the added postage costs etc, i expect you would find it cheaper down a local hardware store

And if that is your website, you need to work on the layout. Its all too squashed up at the moment

Sponsored Links
no its not my site maxxy its just my focus store is asking for £30 a 2.5ltr tin

the above website seem to offer it cheaper as i need two tins it 20% saving

Are there any local trade shops near you? Or places that sell decking, sheds, or garden centres? They may be worth checking out.

Its up to you at the end of the day, whether a 12 quid saving is worth using an unknown website.

hi there guys and girls
was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with
woodcaredirect
their price are good but their site is a mess

thanks in advance for all those who answer

sorry if this is in the wrong section im a newbie to your site

ive dealt with these a few times Absolutely spot on to deal with, fast delivery and they know what they are going on about

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back