Worcester 28CDi problem......

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

Gotta problem. CH was working fairly ok but noticed one of the rads upstairs was cold at the top so quickly released/bled the air from that and it heated up quite quickly....... Problem is now that the CH or HW wont kick in.

I was told by the guy who instalalled it that I may have to add water to it by using a key underneath the boiler, does anyone know what I have to do to get the boiler going again?

If I do it, will i need the CH on or off?

Many thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
CH will have to be off when you refill. The plastic key fits in a hole underneath the appliance and you have to twist it before you can refill with water. Details are shown in your installation guide.

Hi John

I've looked thru the install guide but no joy.

once i've turned the key exactly what do i have to do....?

Doesnt the boiler fill up automatically, there is no pressure at all.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Look on worcester-bosch.co.uk Look on literature and select gas boilers.
Scroll down and you will find 28 cdi. Download it and filling instructions are on page 5. For some reason mine downloaded upside down and can only turn it 90 degrees. You may have to vent pump a few times as it seems to be a regular problem on thse. Regards John.

cheers john

i've got the key, will download the guide now, lucky me i'm in the loft all day fitting flooring....... might start a bonfire up there to keep warm, that lagging is excellent kindling..!!

biffer

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back