worcester 28i timer wiring problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i just joined the help i need is to wire up a Drayton sm1 timer to my 28i junior boiler it was wired up before but my brother took it off for some reason and didny write down where the wires go any help would be appreciated thanks[/b]

Sponsored Links
You need to know where the other end of each wire goes before you can work out which connection does what at the prog end.

hi, i spoke to worcester today and they said live from Ls to the clock, neutral from Ns to the clock and switch flow to LR ....... on the back of the switch on the wall plate is N,L,1,2,3,4 i know that n=neutral,l=live but l-1 has a small wire going to it do i need to remove this wire / which one would be the switch flow return?

Sponsored Links
1 on the timer is the common, you need power to it to get power from the switched output, which is term 3, so you need to keep that link.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back