Worcester 350 combi running with problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My 350 combi is not lighting at all, the same usual sequence of clicks and ticks, the fan starts and runs but you can not hear the usual clicking from the ignition/spark to light the burner. It just will not light and the fan just keeps running all the time, no hot water, no central heating, plumber blow away from air pressure switch reconnected with hot tap running bolier lit up turn tap off shuts down won't start again any help direction please.

Sponsored Links
sounds like you need a RGI as it appears you have an ignition/air flow problem.

Hi thanks for the quick reply mick. We have had 2 out 1st one did not do much tried air flow pressure switch then said problem the fan, did not check any points on the boards. 2nd way young lad very honest said he did not know much about Worcestershire but tried said the bolier is getting on may be time to renew. I was just asking as a last resort.
Thanks
Ken

Sponsored Links
Update: bolier now fires up if I push it to on position, but if I turn a tap on or flush the toilet the heating shuts off until I manually turn it off and wait a few seconds turn it on it fires up again. Appreciate any ideas why it's doing this now considering we have done nothing it.
Also looking to replace it with a valiant 837, good choice? Recommendations?
Ken

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back