Worcester 350 Flue Kit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm trying to find out if 90 degree elbows and flue tubing is still available for my boiler.

It's a worcester 350, about 12 years old, I've called Worcester and they are not listing the part number for the flue pieces.

It's a 110mm external tubing and 60mm internal port diametre.

Does any one know if these are still available or is there an alternative from a newer model????

I need to come 90 degrees off the boiler for 800mm, then 90 degree vertical for 450mm, then 90 degrees horizontal for a further 1400mm, would this total distance of 2650mm including 2 elbows and the boiler top 90 be too much for the fan to push?????

Sponsored Links
Every elbow has a resistance equivalent to 0.9 m so the effective length of that arrangement would be quite long!

Most boilers of that type have a maximum flue length of less than 3 m so that arrangement will not be permissable.

All flues can only be fitted by a competent CORGI who would advise you on what is and is not possible.

Tony

3 metres, thats a pain as with the 2 elbows the total distance would be nearer 4 metres, is there an additional fan or more powerful version available?

Also anyone know if the parts are still available?

Contact your local Worcester Bosch parts stockist and ask their advice ... They will be happy to help.

Sponsored Links
Contact your local Worcester Bosch parts stockist and ask their advice

That does not always work.
As the boiler is classed as discontinued, any replacement parts are categorized as spares.
WB part dept don't recognize older models. Bless them :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

As for your flue then yes they are available but under spares and not parts. (let you work out the difference) :?: :?:

Agile mentioned 3m.

We have a similar alteration to do.

2 X 45's 1 X 90 bend

Vertical flue adaptor, 45 short extension 45 then vertical in to 90 and horizontal to outside.

WB technical advice a Maximum permitted straight tube is only 2.4 m

Hmmmmmnnnn ... Okay ...

PG325: Contact your local Worcester Bosch spares stockist and ask their advice ;)

I actually said "less than 3 m" !!!

Was not questioning your flue length !!!!!!
2.99m would be LESS than 3m :LOL: :LOL:

The 2.4m maximum straight length was what my post was directed at.

ps don't have time to read the Sun ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back