Worcester 35CDI Hot Cold Water Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have a Worcester 35CDI II Boiler. When I turn the taps on, the flame lights and we have hot water but after a few seconds the flame light goes out and the water turns cold.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Sunil

Sponsored Links
The demand indicator stays on, Only the flame detection Indicator goes off.

thanks

Sunil

Sponsored Links
Just tested, if the central heating and the hot water is on, the flame indicator stays on. It also stays on if just the central heating is on. Looks like it affects just the hot water.

Wouldn't a faulty temperature sensor affect both hot water and central heating?

Would you know where I would get the part number or full part name for the PHE sensor?

Thanks

Sunil

Cheers for that guys, do you know where I might be able to get the part number for the dhw temp sensor?

Thanks

Sunil

Better to measure the resistance of the sensor before rushing to change it!

I am going to visit a lady called Sunil tomorrow. Her father wanted a boy!

Tony

One of the lads I house shared with at Uni was called Sunneel (can't remember the spelling but that was the "special" bit) we call him Chris.

Nice guy - funny story about him, some controled substances, a trip to Abergavenny, and a rather boring Sunday morning followed by strangely happy Sunday afternoon.... Still, that is for the law courts ;)

Sunil, instruction manuals are there for a reason... If you want one send an email, but I doubt I will be sober for much longer....That bike ride has lowered by capacity somewhat.

Dan_Robinson said:
One of the lads I house shared with at Uni was called Sunneel (can't remember the spelling but that was the "special" bit) we call him Chris.

Nice guy - funny story about him, some controled substances, a trip to Abergavenny, and a rather boring Sunday morning followed by strangely happy Sunday afternoon.... Still, that is for the law courts ;)

Sunil, instruction manuals are there for a reason... If you want one send an email, but I doubt I will be sober for much longer....That bike ride has lowered by capacity somewhat.

Dan don't go off on a tangent with abstract stories. You sound more like Tony :eek: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Cheers for the help peeps, not been to Abergavenny, my father also had a girl, lol!!

thanks

Sunil

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back