Worcester Bosch 24 cdi combi. pump questions.

Thanks Kev. I'll give that a try when my blood pressure drops back to normal.

Sponsored Links
Right. I took the head off the pump and had a good look around. It all seems nice and clean so i don't think there is a blockage in there. Had a major flap when i took the head off and a load of water fell onto the transformer. Managed to catch most of it in a towel but i was a bit worried i'd knackered the circuit board or something. It all works fine so i had a bit of good luck, for a change. Looks like i'll just have to grin and bear this problem now, though.
Thanks again for all your advice. It's much appreciated.
Cheers
Neill

I'm afraid you will have to remove the pump from the connections and not just the pump head. I have came across this before and I'm pretty certain it is blocked where the connections are. I would advise covering the circuit board with something water proof like a plastic bag or sheet to protect the circuit board when working on the boiler.

Sponsored Links
put into the service holes or remove it if its a worry. service holes might get in the way of the pump connections though.

if its blocked its usually above the pump and you can poke something up to clear it if you don't fancy removing the pump. these turds leak for fun and the less you remove the better.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back