Worcester Bosch Greenstar 37CDi Every Panel Light Flashing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all I hope someone can help (sorry about the long description)

I have a 4 year old Worcester Greenstar 37CDi installed in my loft. For the past few weeks it's been making some strange noises, the only way I can describe it is that it sounds as if it's trying to start up over and over for maybe 10 minutes then goes silent. I hear this a few times a day and this happens even when no heating is on or hot water is being run. Until last night though we still continued to have heating and hot water. Then last night we stopped getting hot water and I could hear the boiler making the same sound again. I went up to investigate and all the lights on the panel were flashing, no error codes but that was flashing too. Again it sounded as if it was trying to start up. I switched it off and back on. The pressure built up ok and occasionally all the lights would flash again but we were able to get hot water. Has anyone any idea what could be causing this maybe PCB? Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back