Worcester bosch thermostat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I had my Worcester bosch combi boiler installed less then 2 years ago.
The thermostat has always been set to permanently. About 2 weeks ago I decided to set it to come on at 0400 and go off at 19:00 (we are pensioners)
The thermostat doesn't give me the option to set it for 7 day day week in one setting, I get Monday to Friday as one setting and Saturday/Sunday as a separate setting.
I set both settings the same and it was working fine from Monday to Friday but when it comes to the weekend it reverts to being on permanently and then it also stays on permanently for the whole week.
How do I get it to do what I have programed it to do.
Any advice will be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Post a pic of what programmable thermostat you have , Worcester make many , yours is set to 5/2 you need to set it to 7, once we see which one you have someone will tell you how to set it

20221115_125453.jpg
hope this is OK

Hi
I had my Worcester bosch combi boiler installed less then 2 years ago.
The thermostat has always been set to permanently. About 2 weeks ago I decided to set it to come on at 0400 and go off at 19:00 (we are pensioners)
The thermostat doesn't give me the option to set it for 7 day day week in one setting, I get Monday to Friday as one setting and Saturday/Sunday as a separate setting.
I set both settings the same and it was working fine from Monday to Friday but when it comes to the weekend it reverts to being on permanently and then it also stays on permanently for the whole week.
How do I get it to do what I have programed it to do.
Any advice will be appreciated.
Possible you failed to save the settings .?

Sponsored Links
No. I definitely saved each setting and if I bring it up the settings are still there.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back