Worcester combi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I want to install a new bath, the problem is that there are no inline valves to my worcester boiler. as i do not want to get scalded by hot water can anyone suggest a way of stopping the water supply to the bath.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your reply but thats ok for the cold water supply but the hot water still runs and not sure if the boiler will be damaged if i drain the system.

Your combi is connected to the cold mains, so when you turn off the mains, so should the hot.

You may have to run it for a while.

Sponsored Links
but they can leak after, especially if he turns off the heating valves.

best stick with the stop cock ;)

Worcester valves don't leak :) and I wouldn't turn the heating valves off if I wnated to drain the hot water :p

Worcester valves don't leak
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Some of them leak when you haven't even touched them, drain down, the seal in the valve has the pressure removed, fill back up again and it pi**es out.

You might have 2 incoming mains.
Th one in the street will kill the flow if not already sorted.
Jeff

Hello chaps, thanks for the info, what about if i turn the power off and run off the hot water then freeze the 15mm pipe. can anyone see a problem with this idea.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back