worcester digistat

Sponsored Links
I think it is time to call a plumber - the box has no readings on it and i have changed the batteries twice and opened and closed drawers in correct order. The connections in the drawers do seem loose. i think it has trult died.

Thank you for your help :p

If the stat is indeed faulty, then you're probably going to need an electrician or heating engineer. And that's presuming they can be fixed or that it is economical to fix them.

Is it likely to be under warranty still ?

If it is a DT20RF, then the stat and reciever can be bought online for around £140 so you might be able to get hold of the stat on it's own for less than that if you're lucky.

Be quick though, as the DT20RF Mk1 has been replaced by the Mk2 and you'd have to check with Worcester to see if the receivers/stats are interchangeable.

difficult question! not sure, the user instruction book 24cdi, 28cdi, 35 cdiII combie written on the front - the boiler has 24 cdi on it. i cannot see anything that says greenstar. i think it is a couple of years or so old. Maybe 3 at the most, i think. Thank you for persevering

Sponsored Links
that's expensive! Can it be replaced wirth something cheaper or does it have to be exactly the same thing.

Try again

Go to WB web page

Gas boiler litrature

Discontinued boiler litrature

Discontinued gas boilers litrature

CDi series

24CDi rsf

accessory litrature

now chose your stat and open or download.

Have a read on setting up see if that helps

I was wondering if someone could help me, I have a Worcester digistat rf room thermostat, however the screen is going and looks like I will have to buy another. I was wondering if I can just buy this as a single unit and tune it it into my receiver i have already or do I have to buy the corresponding receiver to go with it as a set.

Please help

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back