Worcestor 350 boiling dry ?

I can see you have a reconditioned board ;) pull off the lead to x1 marked flow switch and see if the boiler stays off, if it stays off the flow switch is jammed if it continues to run it could be a jammed relay on the board.

Sponsored Links
Thank you for that info, I will try that when I get home from work tomorrow.

Can I ask one last question if it is a jammed flow switch what is involved in fixing it?

Turn off cold supply and electric to boiler, open hot tap . remove flow switch and install new switch, thats about it, make sure you cover the pcb.

I have just tried what you told me to do and the boiler stays off, so it must be the flow switch is jammed as you said.

However on tracing the wires back to the switch this is what I have

but it looks nothing like what other pictures seem to show, is this the right part and how do I replace this?

Sponsored Links
It's just an older version of the switch. The one Picasso links to should fit but you might want to check first.

Eddie, plenty parts replaced. Don't stop now, you will eventually get the fault :D

Sleep pattern is a little out of sync at present after 4 weeks in Darwin:cool:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back