Worlds BIGGEST IDIOT wrote the installation instructions to

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
to my bath !

made in Czech, seems the GB part of the manual was some internet translation, i mean, i spent about AN HOUR re-reading the fesking moronic guide ALL TEXT, with just two 3D skeleton pics, utterly useless.

check this out for example

" draw an axis line from the centre waste hole, perpendicular to the bath bottom, all the way accross to end of wood bottom, from axis follow contour 20cm from hole and 80 cms from hole, make mark for metal mount, to be overhanging bath rim 230mm. "

what the f*ck ?

or what about; ( for the panel fitment )

" insert threaded rod onto metal support, in position take road to follow contour of bath, perpendicular to the bath rim, mark contour, release rod, use cement on rim, put threaded rod to original position, securing with cement placement, tighten nuts, rim must not be pushed out....... "

there are NO pics, to show what the F*CK THE JUNKIE MANUAL write was talking about

managed to suss it by looking at the parts and working out the lingo somehow, not easy, as bath is funny shape, and panel mounts are a nightmare, bent rods, no fixed markers, and they expect me to drill into the wall " 2-3 mm from panel contour perpendicular to bath rim, spring mount to be following curve " !!!!!!!!!!11

go kill yourself useless manual writer !!!!!

:eek:

Sponsored Links
40 an hour ? well that would be about 200 notes just for reading the instructions,

no wonder the prices are high !

any other views on this TERRIBLE state of affairs.

:eek:

Sponsored Links
Instructions? for a bath? I thought you just put them where you wanted and filled all round them with building foam?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back