Woscter 28i rsf boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone im new to this forum but it seems a very friendly and helpful place so im hoping someone can help me. My grandmother has a woscter 28i rsf boiler the problem was that she had hot water but no heat at radiators so i downloaded the scimatics for the woscter website and decided the problem was the pump as i had an electrical feed going to the pump but it was not pumping, after fitting a new pump the boiler worked great for 2 days but has now reverted to no heat at the radiators i have checked the pump and it is working fine, i think there may be a blockage in the heat exchanger although im not a heating engineer, i was wondering if anyone could help, if it is the heat exchanger is there a way of unblocking it she stays in a tenement and i have no accses to the water tank, if anyone has an idea could they please get in touch. Thanks everyone

Sponsored Links
If you get hot water fine but no heating then its worth looking at the diverter valve. This switches the hot water between the heating circuit and the DHW

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back