Would you know what a Nazi salute was?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the don't chuck stones thing. It's the Hypocrisy of DL
You think David Lammy is being hypocritical comparing the attitude and policies of those connected to Rees-Mogg to the Nazis?
I suggest you don't understand what hypocritical means.
You appear to be saying the first thing that pops into your head, irrespective of whether it is irrelevant or not.

Sponsored Links
David Lammys mate. Nazis where not keen on Israel either.
Again, you're making absurd connections.
You're suggesting that David Lammy's mate were the Nazis. That's the height of absurdity.
You really need to put just a little thought into your comments. Maybe as much as Durhamplumber puts into his comments. That would still be more than you are presently putting into your absurd posts.

Sponsored Links
Again, you're making absurd connections.
You're suggesting that David Lammy's mate were the Nazis. That's the height of absurdity.
You really need to put just a little thought into your comments. Maybe as much as Durhamplumber puts into his comments. That would still be more than you are presently putting into your absurd posts.

What I'm suggest in David Lammy should not be spreading hate by connecting Jacob to a band of Evil responsible for the Holocaust. Like you Jason. If you talk like this you are inciting hate, separation and violence.

All Bodd is doing is supporting the normalising of far right behaviour. Rees Mogg and Farage are in bed with Bannon who supports the Far Right (I would call it what it is rather than alt right) these same extremist bozos who were chanting 14 words.

“We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children,” or the less commonly used "Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth."

So they are close to a man who supports and promotes a white supremecist ideology based closely to the Nazi ideology.

If you say there is no connection then fine, then don't say it's guilt by association for your pet bogey man Corbyn. :mrgreen:

What I'm suggest in David Lammy should not be spreading hate by connecting Jacob to a band of Evil responsible for the Holocaust.
Rees-Mogg chose to associate himself with a far-right group, just like you chose to incite hatred against immigrants.

Like you Jason. If you talk like this you are inciting hate, separation and violence.
You mean by exposing your lying racist attitude I am inciting hate, separation and violence?
Please explain how.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back