X Factor show on ITV

G

gassafeman

Firstly, Im watching it as Mrs Gas likes it. I was prepared to give it a go but have a few questions...

The Judges..... ok
The performers......ok

Apart from the obvious no-hopers... what is it with judging....

Am I stupid, but it is a 'yes' or 'no' isnt it?

To quote Louis.. "a million percent... YES"
To quote the birds.." definately... YES", "without a doubt... YES, Its a 100 percent YES from me.

Bloomin eck... the show would be over by now without the extra words.

Paul

Sponsored Links
Mrs B gets banished to the bedroom if she wants to watch it,me personally,i can find more entertaining things to do,i.e,peel my fingers,pull my own teeth.suffice to say i'm not it's biggest fan.

am i the only huy that likes this? the fools whos familys say go for it your brill! only so they finally shut the f**k up singing at home!

come on when the guy did mc hammer you cant touch this tell me you didnt laugh? classic tv

until it gets all serious, thats when it dont get switched on

First one of this series I've seen, I like the eliminator rounds.
Young girl called Lucy was good, seems to have a nice voice.
Something that always puzzles me is why they never make a recording of themselves without any backing music etc and then play it back to hear how they really sound?
Mnd you if they all did that I suppose no-one would enter! :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I look at it like this.

The suffering won't end now until christmas.
We all know where the christmas No1 is coming from.

I'd like to see them end it at the end of november and then go for the christmas No1,and give all the proper musicians a fighting chance.

But we all know they would'nt dare take the risk.

Anyway,rant over.Good morning all.

I`m going to enter " singing" I was born under a wandrin` star. By Lee Marvin -Paint your wagon.

i too like watching it,purely as said before watching the deluded prats who think there the best thing since sliced bread being told to get off the stage coz your c.rap.
fair play to them for getting up there,rather them then me,but i know i cant sing.

Sponsored Links
Back