Yale 6400 control mounting plate and refit question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help.

I need a mounting plate for a HSA6400. The current one has one of the two plastic protruding knobs missing (snapped off). I've emailed Yale directly but they haven't replied. Any ides where to get one or how to get around it?

Also, as I took the control panel off the wall for decorating - Before I took it off I un installed all the sensors, siren, etc. When I plug it back in is it the simple case that it will recognise everything (hardly likely but worth asking)
OR will I have to set the sensors, siren, etc up like I first installed by pressing the button on each component?

The thing that worries me is that if I have to take the front of the siren off, I don't want it blasting in my ear expectedly while I'm up a ladder as I've set the anti tamper off.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
you didn't need to unlearn all the devices. Now you will have to learn them all again.

it will be easier if you take the siren off the wall, having removed its batteries. Put it between two pillows next to you while you do your learning and testing. Fit new batteries while you are about it.

No help with the mounting plate. If it was me I would try to Araldite the bits together.

I've seen those backplates on Ebay.

Your alarm will not need reprogramming unless the internal battery has gone really dead.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back