Yaxley-Lennon supporter to be prosecuted

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/...s-to-prevent-and-a-rise-in-far-right-concerns

Figures released by the Home Office today (Tuesday 27 March) show that between April 2016 to March 2017, 6,093 individuals were referred to the government’s Prevent programme and of those who received support from Channel, over a third were as a result of far-right concerns.

Never expected far right referrals to be so high.

Sponsored Links
[Yaxley-Lennon] also hit out at what he called ‘bearded Muslim men’ outside the school holding a demonstration in solidarity with Jamal and his family.

I wonder if it's the beards, or the religion he objects to?

upload_2018-12-4_20-4-51.jpeg
upload_2018-12-4_20-5-11.jpeg

Jamal?
The young lad that also abused some of the girls at the school and that now has a poopload of money crowdfunded for him?

Bearded muslims? Why would a load of men feel the need to go to a school?
Why was an imam outside a school?

This is a school, its where children go - there is no need for a load of men to go there too.
I bet Tommy Robinson never went there.

Sponsored Links
So 1 lad had several fathers? (Im sure that comment could be expanded on lol)

So if you had children at a school where repeated violent bullying occurred, you wouldn't take an interest.

And as a parent you would never go near the school.

No, only clergy wearing a cassock so bright it hurts the eyes :ROFLMAO:
You should ask mattylad what specs he wears. They seem to filter out what he doesn't want to see, and maybe even transforms what he doesn't want to see, into what he does want to see.

Jamal?
The young lad that also abused some of the girls at the school and that now has a poopload of money crowdfunded for him?

Bearded muslims? Why would a load of men feel the need to go to a school?
Why was an imam outside a school?

This is a school, its where children go - there is no need for a load of men to go there too.
I bet Tommy Robinson never went there.

You not seen YL retraction of that slanderous claim? We do live in a post truth world.

The protesters are rent a mob idiots hothead wanting a bit of fame.

Sponsored Links
Back