Yaxley-Lennon supporter to be prosecuted

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-46369501

The BBC does not mention his online activity. No doubt it is irrelevant, or perhaps because it would identify him. His Facebook page also includes Boris Johnson's anti-burqua "joke" and other material from Britain First.

It's a shame to see young people attracted to a self-publicising notorious criminal and violent thug. This is called "radicalising."

As a child, he correctly receives the law's protection. As his victim should also have done.

Sponsored Links
Same with any case. In this one it was 2 Syrian refuges (brother and sister) that were bullied repeatedly by racist thugs in a school. Very sad. The boy already had his arm broken before he was then pinned to the floor and the bully said he was going to drown him.

I don't agree with the title of this thread - he might be a Yaxley-Lennon supporter, but call him what he his, racist thug.

Sponsored Links
I don't agree with the title of this thread - he might be a Yaxley-Lennon supporter, but call him what he his, racist thug.

I've read two articles linked to in this thread and not one or the other mention "Tommy Robinson" or "Yaxley Lennon".

personally identifying link removed.

Its on his Fb page and trying to defend YL by disassociating this kid from YL even though they both support the same ideology. Lol

46887313_1289602354515614_4170084743842365440_n.jpg

2018-11-28_16-28-07.jpg

jonbey posted the other link.

Why don't you just call the boy what he is rather than passing the buck?

What are you inferring from your failure to find ones that do?

It's not a failure in the sense I'm not interested in enough to look for it. Your stretch of a thread title had my curiosity; it doesn't any more because it has turned out to be another typical John D thread title.

Boris Johnson's anti-burqua "joke"

who says it was a joke?

It's a shame to see young people attracted to a self-publicising notorious criminal and violent thug. This is called "radicalising."
where is the evidence he was 'radicalised'?

perhaps he is just a nasty scroat -they dont need radicalising, if it wasnt a Syrian, it wouldve been somebody fat, or a ginger person.

who says it was a joke?

where is the evidence he was 'radicalised'?

perhaps he is just a nasty scroat -they dont need radicalising, if it wasnt a Syrian, it wouldve been somebody fat, or a ginger person.

"Radicalisation is when someone adopts radical views, often after being influenced by someone they've met or being exposed to propaganda."

Looking at his FB page it would be his exposure to a certain ideology which has shaped his views.

I don't think it's just a case of bullying the smallest kid.

The real story that seems to be missed in all of this is the School has done nothing for months and allegedly the bullys had already broken the arm of the Syrian Kid.

The school let this fester and heads should roll. As to the bully I hope that he is not given a court fine or sentencing that would affect his future life. He is as much of a victim as the Syrian Kid of this vile ideology pushed by the racists and propagated in part by the YL and Farage of demonising refugees.

I think he was expressly targeted because he was a refugee and not because he is Asian.

Sponsored Links
Back