Yaxley-Lennon supporter to be prosecuted

The kid has been posting YL material and Britain First material which is an extremist organisation. Radicalisation is the process by which the person supports an extremist views - politcal, social, religious etc of which upbringing can be one aspect- being in a household that openly shares extremist views.

The school will have to answer for their own lack of action.

My posts were in response to Ellals claim, not in context of the thread in general.
Do you know the kid is in a household with extreme views.

This:
Nature or nurture....

Either someone is born as a 'nasty scroat', because as you said 'they dont need radicalising'...

Or someone is born 'innocent' and people/circumstances make them a 'nasty scroat' which is in effect radicalisation.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/...-to-be-prosecuted.513472/page-2#ixzz5YDsrwzw4

Sponsored Links
Do you not think 'Britain First' is just that

You dont mention that in your post:

Either someone is born as a 'nasty scroat', because as you said 'they dont need radicalising'...

Or someone is born 'innocent' and people/circumstances make them a 'nasty scroat' which is in effect radicalisation.

Notch7 his parents have been involved in racial incidents and far right activity.

That's why I see ****** as a victim as well.

Identifying details of juvenile removed. Please don't post them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
P
The government's Prevent Duty Guidance defines radicalisation as "the process by which a person comes to support terrorism and extremist ideologies associated with terrorist groups".
I'm surprised that the resident pedant has not pulled you up on the dictionary definition of radicalisation.

You are happy adopting a state organisation's definition of the word radicalisation but not multiple states' organisations' definition of racism.

Nevertheless, upbringing in terms of people and or circumstances may not necessarily be a process of radicalisation.

A bad upbringing can just result in a scroat.

Radicalisation is a process of extreme ideology.
Racism is a taught ideology. It is learnt from parents and peers. It is an extreme ideology. Therefore the teaching of racism (albeit, it may not be a conscious process of teaching) is still radicalisation.

Racism is a taught ideology. It is learnt from parents and peers. It is an extreme ideology. Therefore the teaching of racism (albeit, it may not be a conscious process of teaching) is still radicalisation.

All very interesting, Im sure. has nothing to do with what I posted.

Ellal said a bad upbringing could be classed as radicalisation, he said making somebody a scroat is radicalisation -it isnt correct.

All very interesting, Im sure. has nothing to do with what I posted.

Ellal said a bad upbringing could be classed as radicalisation, he said making somebody a scroat is radicalisation -it isnt correct.
I suspect that ellal was suggesting that when parents teach their children to be racists it could be considered as a bad upbringing.
I suspect many of us would be hard pressed to disagree with that. Even though the parents do not intentionally choose to to teach their children to be racists, their own behaviour is obviously mimicked by the children.

As it is therefore a taught ideology it is not a far stretch to describe it as radicalisation.
Radicalisation - the action or process of causing someone to adopt radical positions on political or social issues. Dictionary definition.

Government definition - Radicalisation refers to the process by which a person comes to support terrorism and extremist ideologies associated with terrorist groups.

National Action is a terror organisation in UK. Its aims are: virulently racist, anti-Semitic and homophobic.
Not far removed from Tommy Robinson's ideology.
Therefore even by the government's definition of radicalisation, teaching children to be racist could be described as radicalisation.

upload_2018-11-29_19-55-35.png

Fear of the unknown is inbuilt. The human race has always, always treated 'outsiders' with suspicion, it's a survival mechanism and has served humankind well. As we grow we become more aware of our mortality, our surroundings and we become naturally suspicious of outsiders. So those fears which can come to the front as all sorts of 'isms' need to be untaught.

Yaxley Lennon this morning was pushing the lies that the Syrian Kid had brought this on himself only to now admit he was lying and making it all up. I don't know who is dumber YL or the goons that follow him.

Fear of the unknown is inbuilt. The human race has always, always treated 'outsiders' with suspicion, it's a survival mechanism and has served humankind well. As we grow we become more aware of our mortality, our surroundings and we become naturally suspicious of outsiders. So those fears which can come to the front as all sorts of 'isms' need to be untaught.
Do you honestly and seriously believe that racism is caused by a fear of the unknown, a fear of outsiders?
That racism is a natural ideology that we are born with as a defensive mechanism? Therefore, we need to be taught not to be racist to overcome our natural instinct?
That racism serves us well?

Sponsored Links
Back