Zanussi nexus FL884 DOOR STUCK !

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help ! The door on my Zanussi Nexus FL884 WASHING MACHINE has stuck and wont open at all . The flap that opens it has gone all floppy and feels loose. What can i do ?

may i also remind you of 10 a

YES ! I found a work around for the stuck door ! For anybody that comes across this same trouble...to the right of the door catch-flap, there is a white plastic strip that is slit on the left hand edge . If you take some pliers or something you can snap that bit of plastic off completely to reveal 2 large screws . Undo these screws and you can romove the door catch and open the door ! Phew ! Not ideal but it gets you out of a jam in a hurry. Thats just saved me £200 minimum !

Sponsored Links
just get a thin piece length of nylon cord and put it around the whole door and make sure that the cord drops in behind the door rim ....

then its just a matter of pulling the cord against the door striker and the door will open

then just replace the door catch and off you go..

if you need anymore help just let me know m8

regards

will

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back