Zion and the Art of Armageddon

I'm reading America will not support an Israeli response to the drone attack by Iran. Chances are Netanyahu will bide his time and focus on Rafah but it's all very febrile at the moment. Jordan simply responded to missiles flying through its airspace. Not very polite of the Mullahs, was it. They could've asked before throwing rocks over the fence. No news of the ship taken by the Rev. Guard that started all this.

Sponsored Links
Jordan's involvement appears to be western bases who used fighters to shoot down drones and maybe missiles.
Might be seen as a daft way of doing it but this technique is used. Maybe it relates to Iran's comment that under some circumstances it will attack US bases in any country. The fighters involved appear to be UK and US ones. So others have interfered.

There is a geopolitical and pundit feast at the moment. One geo idea seems to be to continue to sort Gaza in exactly the same way as they have been doing for months. Same terms required of HAMAS. More aid and hostages etc as the current situation could go "rather" unstable.

Sponsored Links
Jordan's involvement appears to be western bases who used fighters to shoot down drones and maybe missiles.
Might be seen as a daft way of doing it but this technique is used. Maybe it relates to Iran's comment that under some circumstances it will attack US bases in any country. The fighters involved appear to be UK and US ones. So others have interfered.

There is a geopolitical and pundit feast at the moment. One geo idea seems to be to continue to sort Gaza in exactly the same way as they have been doing for months. Same terms required of HAMAS. More aid and hostages etc as the current situation could go "rather" unstable.

Some think Iran has long term plans for Jordans future.

Iran isn't the only country that has plans for Jordan.

1679337206990.jpg

Israel's Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich on March 20. Photo: Gil Cohen-Magen/AFP via Getty Images

Jordan accused far-right Israeli Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich of violating the peace agreement between the two countries after he gave a speech in Paris at a podium featuring a map that included Jordan and the occupied West Bank as part of Israel and said the Palestinian people were "an invention

Iran isn't the only country that has plans for Jordan.

1679337206990.jpg

Israel's Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich on March 20. Photo: Gil Cohen-Magen/AFP via Getty Images

Jordan accused far-right Israeli Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich of violating the peace agreement between the two countries after he gave a speech in Paris at a podium featuring a map that included Jordan and the occupied West Bank as part of Israel and said the Palestinian people were "an invention

Seems reasonable.

The country and people that are more advanced and stronger will win more of the spoils. It is the way of things and how it must be, for the good of human kind.

This country conquered a large part of the globe when it was most advanced and brought a lot of good to the world in the process. Now this country is a weak, apologising joke being feasted on by scroungers and left wing degenerates.

Israel has a certain power in its mentality. The weak hate them for it - especially those who want what they are holding. All normal. I wish my own country had a similar level of self respect.

Those who have imbibed the slave morality from their TVs hate what Britain once was (and could be) and hate what Israel is.

I thought the majority of Jews don't live in Israel?
The population of Israel is 9.5 million (2022) and taking a worldwide census of people who identify as Jewish at 15 million, then i'd take a punt that most of 'em live in Israel. You say 'Israel' and you hear 'Jewish', don't you.

The population of Israel is 9.5 million (2022) and taking a worldwide census of people who identify as Jewish at 15 million, then i'd take a punt that most of 'em live in Israel. You say 'Israel' and you hear 'Jewish', don't you.
No, I cringe at what those religious extremists in power have done this time.

Wikipedia says 7 million in Israel, 15.7 worldwide. Slightly under half. Despite Israel's attempt to get rid of them there are non Jews in Israel.

An update last week from the online encyclopedia Jewish Virtual Library (JVL) showed that Israel's population stood at about 9,842,000.

The JVL update stated that the Israeli population grew by 1.9% throughout 2023 - a decrease from the previous year due to lower immigration. Furthermore, the update states that the overall population will reach 10 million by the end of 2024.

Regarding the Jewish and Arab populations, the former at the end of last year was 7.2 million, or 73.2% of the overall population. The Arab population constitutes 21.1% of the entire population and comes up to nearly 2.1 million. The population by religion saw that 18% of the country was Muslim, 2% Christian, and 2% Druze.

The country and people that are more advanced and stronger will win more of the spoils. It is the way of things and how it must be, for the good of human kind.
Sounds like you have been reading Mein Kampf.
Old Adolf was well into the master race bollux.
He thought his mob were smarter than everyone else.
He ended up destroying his own country and himself.

Some think Iran has long term plans for Jordans future.
Increase the font size of think and make it bold as well. A number of Arab countries are great places to sell weapons in. They spend a lot just as Iran did prior to it's revolution. Mostly western weapons. So do they trust each other or do the leaders just like war toys?
Take an instance. Saudi attack Yemen. Ended once the public found out what was going on in Yemen.

No one really knows how many Jews there are in the world.
Estimates vary, depends how you define who is Jewish and who isn't.

Sponsored Links
Back