DIY whizz kids sought

Lib

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I work for a publishing company and I'm putting together some ideas for a book on home improvements on a budget. The book is aimed at young apartment-dwellers who want to renovate their rental without spending a fortune. I'm looking for someone with the right mix of technical know-how and creative buzz to work on the book. If you're interested, then mail me with your fab DIY ideas. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Lib said:
I work for a publishing company and I'm putting together some ideas for a book on home improvements on a budget. The book is aimed at young apartment-dwellers who want to renovate their rental without spending a fortune. I'm looking for someone with the right mix of technical know-how and creative buzz to work on the book. If you're interested, then mail me with your fab DIY ideas. Thanks.

Lib I might be interested in putting something together for you. I am a sculptor/designer working in brighton - been doing it for 25 years - have lots of contacts in the arts and crafts. I particularly enjoy finding unorthodox ways of making things, using combinations of low/high tech materials.
only snag is you have not left an email address.

I suppose I could be helpfull and leave you my email address though.

thanks for the reply - I have sent an email in return

David P said:
only snag is you have not left an email address.

Sorry about that David, I thought it would show up on my profile details. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Sponsored Links
ahaa - you were right, it is in your profile - i just discovered how to access it to send an email - you need to go to the 'general diy' subject list and click on the originator of the message.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back