Squatters Rights!!!

I'm not really interested in 'where' these scum bags are from. There are no doubt plenty of 'British' squatters in this country and my feelings are the same. They have no right to take MY property. I don't care what the ass of a law states and I don't care if I've left it uninhabited for years. It's MY property.

I seem to recall watching a program a few years ago about some hard case from London (I think he was from London). He was 'hired' to enter a property and evict the squatters. He went into a house with two other large gentlemen and made some announcement like, 'you've got 3 minute to get out!' It was like watch Rats scurrying out! Does anyone recall that? He was a large bald guy. He's been on telly a couple of times I think. I'm annoyed that I cannot remember his name! I would love to google it to see if I could see the clip again. Brilliant!

Sponsored Links
so.. if it's not resolved by monday, who's up for a good old fasioned mob???
flaming torches, pitchforks, the works..
I don't mind a few weeks in jail if it gets the lousy illegals back out on the street and hopefully deported back to romania..

They've left the house! You can stand down the 'Mob' Col... for now...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-finally-evicted.html?ITO=1708&referrer=yahoo

They've moved into another house down the road!!!! Which of course they'll have 'rights to' being there... AGAIN! :rolleyes: :evil:

They had no money, they said, but had applied 'for all the benefits we are entitled to'.

arghhh!!! the ONLY benefit they are entitled to is a free flight back to their own ****ing country....!!!
bloody gypsies!!!
don't they usually live in a caravan???

You can hire a bailiff for this situation. It will cost between 4-500 notes :eek: but will cure the problem. (In a previous life, I was an employed one, and was collared by a property owner who had encountered this 'annoyance'). I was 3 doors up trying to receive payment for a debt. The bloke phoned my boss, who got me clearance (and a wallet full of money) and I was allowed to try. It was in North London.

Once the door is open (many ways to achieve this - I rode on a borrowed bike with a few pizza's i'd purchased. As a bailiff you can enter the property, even if uninvited). Liberal force can be used if required. Idiots opened the door straight away. Bit scary, but I had the house owner as back-up :confused:

Once in, the locksmith (who was organised and ready) was there, squatters left with little struggle, and I re-newed my windscreen as one went at it with a meat cleaver.

Simples.

Scott.

Sponsored Links
christ, 4 women, kids and just one bloke? i would have kicked my own door in and wellied the lot of them with a big bar, kids too.

might have got some back up if it was full of blokes :LOL:

You can hire a bailiff for this situation. It will cost between 4-500 notes :eek: but will cure the problem. (In a previous life, I was an employed one, and was collared by a property owner who had encountered this 'annoyance'). I was 3 doors up trying to receive payment for a debt. The bloke phoned my boss, who got me clearance (and a wallet full of money) and I was allowed to try. It was in North London.

Once the door is open (many ways to achieve this - I rode on a borrowed bike with a few pizza's i'd purchased. As a bailiff you can enter the property, even if uninvited). Liberal force can be used if required. Idiots opened the door straight away. Bit scary, but I had the house owner as back-up :confused:

Once in, the locksmith (who was organised and ready) was there, squatters left with little struggle, and I re-newed my windscreen as one went at it with a meat cleaver.

Simples.

Scott.

Cobblers, you were acting as a debt collector which gives you no right of entry whatsoever.

Bailiffs are appointed by the courts and do have more powers but even then they are limited.

Debt collectors often refer to themselves as bailiffs, but they are not.

christ, 4 women, kids and just one bloke? i would have kicked my own door in and wellied the lot of them with a big bar, kids too.

might have got some back up if it was full of blokes :LOL:

You had to deal with them (a house full of fella's) aswell though - on very rare occurancies. Get in (with a fellow bailiff), take an iron, plug in. They are soon down to the hole in the wall. Thats why I got out of it. Debt collectors have no scruples nowadays.

Scott.

I just typed in diynot and a diynot dating agency site came up :eek: :eek:
anyone interested!!!!!!!!!!

Nicko.......I did not say I wanted a date ,jus saying is anybody interested..............PS your not my type anyway :D :D

John,

You are incorrect. As a bailff, I could use reasonable force to enter a property to collect a court debt. Your confusing this with 'debt' collectors. I was a bailiff. I had clearence to go in, and to use liberal force aswell.

John, this was 5 years ago. If the law has changed then so be it. At the time, I placed a call to my boss, and after he had cleared it, I could go in.

Im not sure why you are arguing this point. You obviously are happy to see squatters invading british homes. Suppose its Labour for you at the next election?

John,

You are incorrect. As a bailff, I could use reasonable force to enter a property to collect a debt. Your confusing this with 'debt' collectors. I was a bailiff. I had clearence to go in, and to use liberal force aswell.

John, this was 5 years ago. If the law has changed then so be it. At the time, I placed a call to my boss, and after he had cleared it, I could go in.

Im not sure why you are arguing this point. You obviously are happy to see squatters invading british homes. Suppose its Labour for you at the next election?

You were not a bailiff 5 years ago, you were a Debt collector, the law has not changed.

I believe that squatters rights should be changed. They should only have the right to squat in abandoned premises, not those under refurbishment, not those that are second homes or those empty because the owner is living abroad or are unable to occupy it through ill heath.

John,

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEdl-JQj8cI

I only used force on squatters, and rarely ever used the tactics on this clip. (I have done though, when junkies are in the house). Its allowed :!:
As I explained, I left the proffession, due to bailiffs being heavy handed.

I have never loaned people money. That would make me a debt collector surely? Ive just worked as a bailiff, which I do to this day for Luton Angling Club.

Scott.

Sponsored Links
Back