Romanians steal mans house.

Sponsored Links
i dont want my statement to sound racist as it is not, anybody who breaks into my house deserves to be punished very severely, i do not care the nationality they would be punished, i am sick of hearing of these cases where honest people seem to be penalised and it is time things changed, it must be so frustrating to come home find a family in your house and them using the British Justice System to delay getting put out, some people want to do things by the book and they get penalised, if anyone was in my house they would get severely punished because i would be in fear of my life and wouldnt know what i was doing :eek: if they were foreign they should be deported

you wouldnt wait on the justice system, theyd be nicked straight away.

Sponsored Links
maybe the daily mail should start a pay as you join supporters club. just think how much money they could make from here! :LOL:

The Daily Mail-O-Matic used to often produce the headline "Are Gypsies Eating Britain's Swans", but they seem to have updated the vocabulary lists.
Might still be worth starting off a thread with this title, though, just to see what response it gets..... ;)

all the usuals jumping on it, saying hang them, send them back, set fire to them, castrate them etc etc and moaning....and then thanking each other for every comment i would predict :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back