Romanians steal mans house.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A bloke who returned home from work early to retrieve his wallet found that a family of romanians had moved into his house while he was out.
a romanian wearing the blokes carpet slippers came to the door and said that the house was now theirs and that the bloke should go away.

In another case a woman came home from work and found a romanian stuck in her chimney, apparently he had been trying to break into the house by climbing down the chimney.In both cases the romanians involved had been in this country for a number of years and had never did a days work since arriving here, my question is is
WHO LETS THESE PEOPLE INTO THIS COUNTRY :mad: :mad:

Sponsored Links
Not a bad idea! Bloke next door is on holiday, I might go and try his slippers on for size. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Not a bad idea! Bloke next door is on holiday, I might go and try his slippers on for size. :LOL:
It's no joke make mate, if the guy who owned the house hadn't come home early the romanians would have had his locks changed and according to the law he wouldn't have been able to evict them without a court order.
What ever happened to the Englishmans home is his castle, it obviously doesn't translate into Eastern European does it.

The point i was making is that even though these people are foreign they are not being deported , they get community service then they are back on benefits it is crazy :(

"I came home and found that the front door lock had broken and my key didn't work, so I got a dozen of my mates to help me kick the door down so I could get it.. it's my door and my house so I have the right to do that.."
"Shortly after we kicked the door down a group of romanian thieves came in and started making threats so me and my dozen mates that happened to be there defended ourselves with reasonable force.. it's not my fault that the romanians fell and hurt themselves really really badly whilst trying to get away officer...".. :rolleyes:

job sorted.. :evil:

It's no joke make mate, if the guy who owned the house hadn't come home early the romanians would have had his locks changed and according to the law he wouldn't have been able to evict them without a court order.
What ever happened to the Englishmans home is his castle, it obviously doesn't translate into Eastern European does it.

The point i was making is that even though these people are foreign they are not being deported , they get community service then they are back on benefits it is crazy :(

of course you can get them out you get the police in they are trespassing that assuming its your primary ressidence and is in constant use

the only way they get benefits is if they are citizens off the eu
or assylem seekers who are not allowed to work and awating a desition on deportation
illegals get no help from the state this includes australians americans canadians who have overstaid there welcome as well as others

You only need a court order if you are a landlord of the place and not a resident..and even then if they break and enter, that is a crime and they can be moved...if you let them in ...AND you are renting the property or living else where THEN they can claim squatters...

....all these damn liberals with their crazy laws.,

A bloke who returned home from work early to retrieve his wallet found that a family of romanians had moved into his house while he was out.....
That bit about the wallet is the sort of felicitous touch you tend to find in urban legends. Do you have a reputable source for this story?

still is his castle thats why the law protects you in that situation. how do you know theyll get community service?

Two cases in the press recently; People came home to find Romanians in their house, they said that someone had told them the property was vacant and they could move in, even produced receipts for rent.

still is his castle thats why the law protects you in that situation. how do you know theyll get community service?
It was in the daily xpress

Sponsored Links
Back