Lithuanian squatters

Sponsored Links
i pointed out a fact of law. so please do not argue the false case....

I did state that they could have broken a window to get in then replace the window Specially in cases where the property has been empty for some weeks.
Ok so in the case of the old chap that had just been to the shops, Perhaps they bumped the lock on his door, then claim the door was open.
Still no excuse and would be very (if not impossible) to prove.

Google Bumping Locks, you'll see it can be done with a little practice.

These scum deserve to be chucked back out on the street, or deporting.

PS, when they eventually do get evicted and the old chap moves back in, then gets his gas and electric bills, I suppose you'll still maintain the squatters never stole anything??

Sponsored Links
To enter forcefully or otherwise without invitation is not only illegal but morally wrong, the law in this area is totally inadequate,
But having said that it is something new to Britain and comes from countries where might is right.
Instead of looking after the rights of foreigners this government should put our rights first, in time to come there are going to be the mother of all race riots up and down the country.

i pointed out a fact of law. so please do not argue the false case....

I did state that they could have broken a window to get in then replace the window Specially in cases where the property has been empty for some weeks.
Ok so in the case of the old chap that had just been to the shops, Perhaps they bumped the lock on his door, then claim the door was open.
Still no excuse and would be very (if not impossible) to prove.

Google Bumping Locks, you'll see it can be done with a little practice.

These scum deserve to be chucked back out on the street, or deporting.

PS, when they eventually do get evicted and the old chap moves back in, then gets his gas and electric bills, I suppose you'll still maintain the squatters never stole anything??

it is still classed as breaking and entering.. which is still illegal... as is bumping locks... so are you all checking your euro profile locks....

if not.. you should be..

My point Geraint is... If they have bumped the locks to gain access, the owner wouldn't know and this couldn't be proved.
As far as I'm concerned, the law should state that these squatters are there illegally. Thing is ,, it doesn't !!!! This is where the law lets owners down. As others have already pointed out, this is the area where the law is totally inadequate.
At the end of the day, they are still stealing the property owners electricity and gas (unless they have already phoned the supply company and given them their name and changed the supply into their own names. (which somehow I doubt very much) If they have , they have probably used the owners landline to do this (again this is theft).
The law really does need changing. These people should be able to be forcibly removed as soon as the police arrive (preferably with armed police backup. (armed with iron bars, baseball bats, etc)) Chuck these squatters out on the street, arrest them for theft of the owners electricity, and gas phone etc then lock them up until they can be deported back to the country they originate from.
Any other country within Europe would do this in an instant.

Forget European Law and chuck them out. Forget about the European Convention on Human Rights and do to them what France and other countries do to immigrants.

I know what I'd do to some squatters if I came back from the shops to found them chucking my possessions out of my house , claiming that they lived there, Irrespective of the law. It personally wouldn't bother me, and I bet it wouldn't bother a lot of right minded British people either.

This country has been far too soft for far too long on immigrants, who break the law (and don't try to tell me that squatting in someone's house when they have gone down the shops is legal)

I keep reading in the papers that Britain needs these immigrants, can anyone tell me why? over the centuries Britain has done ok by itself.
Britain is not responsible for the plight of the third world is it?

I keep reading in the papers that Britain needs these immigrants, can anyone tell me why? over the centuries Britain has done ok by itself.

We have has immigrants for centuries, Jews as far back as 1066 and Huguenots from the mid 1500s.

I care not the colour or race of any person coming to this country provided they have a skill and some money to live on while they seek work.

If they have not found work by the time their money runs out, we run them out.

I dread to think what sort of state the NHS would be in without immigrants.

**** Jews as far back as 1066
They were brought here with Will the conqueror to finance his invasion, kicked out by one of the Edwards brought back to finance Olivers new army,where did they get their money from. :?:

An employer in America has to prove they can't get an American to do the job before they can employ a foreigner - and even then it's just a temporary work permit.

So if America can do it, why can't we? .................. oh, I know, because unfortunately we're part of the EU and it's pathetic Human Rights Act.

We have has immigrants for centuries, **** Jews as far back as 1066 and Huguenots from the mid 1500s.

I care not the colour or race of any person coming to this country provided they have a skill and some money to live on while they seek work.

If they have not found work by the time their money runs out, we run them out.

I dread to think what sort of state the NHS would be in without immigrants.
I fail to see why the NHS would fall apart if they had no immigrant labour? Are our own people not capeable of doing the job?

Sponsored Links
Back