Squatters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
You mean like a person who votes to damage Britain's prosperity and international standing, and to isolate it from its closest neighbors?
No.I mean anything UK related...you are not bad at it either.

Sponsored Links
If was to use the words 'pot', 'kettle' and 'black' (aaah!!, shock horror after that last word - you better go and have a lie down you poor, delicate, pc flower :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ), never would three words be more appropriately used.

Touché, Dangler!! :sneaky:

RACIST!
RACIST!
RAAAAAAACIIIIIIST!!!!!

How dare you use the B word!

You boll@x!

You have difficulty knowing what you meant, and what you said.
Well spotted Joan...You and Dangler do a great job of running down UK...England...Britain...Take your pick if it makes you happier...I v much doubt it though.

I have never voted to damage Britain's prosperity and international standing, and to isolate it from its closest neighbour.

Brexers have.

I have never voted to damage Britain's prosperity and international standing, and to isolate it from its closest neighbour.

Brexers have.
..It is as clear as day your contempt of all things British...

I would be much more interested in the cause of your hatred for all things British
Can't you put me on ignore like all the other trolls? It would save me having to respond to your garbage.
For instance , I do enjoy fish and chips, but I'm extremely picky about where I buy it from.
When I'm in UK, I invariably make a point of enjoying fish and chips at least once.
Just a few months ago, I ordered some wall starter kits because you can't get them here.
I've a few instruments to collect that I have bought, waiting for my collection in UK.
Next time I come over, I'm going to make a point of going to any farm auctions that I can find, and I'll relate my findings to my friend here in France who deals in farm equipment, although import into EU is now much more complicated.
I'll probably buy some cheddar and some beef, but I'll have to 'bury' it under the luggage as to we go through customs.
If my vehicle is close to needing new tyres, I'll probably avail myself of some new tyres because they're currently cheaper in UK, or they were.
We'll undoubtedly bring some teabags, some sauce, some mints, etc back to France with us.

There are hundreds, if not thousands of examples, that I am in a position to choose from the best of both worlds.

The fact that I choose to criticise the UK government, well I am a UK voter, so I consider that I have as much right as you to criticise the UK government.

Oh, and by the way, if I haven't had my Covid jab by then, I'll probably get that done while I'm there. :)

Brexers have.

er you campaigned and voted for corbyn :confused:

a brexiteer and anti US bloke

mind u we would have had closer ties with putin and that Venezuelan bloke :LOL:

plus the Palestinians in Gaza :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back