Squatters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
The fact that I choose to criticise the UK government, well I am a UK voter, so I consider that I have as much right as you to criticise the UK government.
Lol...if only that was all you ran down about the UK...you run down its history.present...future..and never ever balance it with 1 word of anything positive.As can be seen from your above post...You are happy to take take take though.

I have never voted to damage Britain's prosperity and international standing, and to isolate it from its closest neighbour.

Brexers have.
Proves my point...you see everything as negativity.

Nonsense

Your desire to damage the country blinds you to reality.

Sponsored Links
You have just displayed your level of intelligence and understanding of the subject of bigotry.
You racist b@stard!
How dare you!
This shows your level of racism.
Do you wear a white pointy hat?

P.S.: this is what BD does: shout racism for no reason whatsoever and my previous post was a joke directed at this damaging behaviour.

And more nonsense from the troll transam.

not nonsense at all

what I wrote is factual

the fact that u know it and is factual but does not fit yer narrative must make that person a troll

not that I know what a troll is any way :confused: but coming from u and yer partner noseall must make it some type of insult :LOL:

blimey are you Noseall and himmagin trying to bully me ?

you would be best off bringing up my mothers family :idea:

u might get some mileage out of that

Last edited:
Can't you put me on ignore like all the other trolls? It would save me having to respond to your garbage.
For instance , I do enjoy fish and chips, but I'm extremely picky about where I buy it from.
When I'm in UK, I invariably make a point of enjoying fish and chips at least once.
Just a few months ago, I ordered some wall starter kits because you can't get them here.
I've a few instruments to collect that I have bought, waiting for my collection in UK.
Next time I come over, I'm going to make a point of going to any farm auctions that I can find, and I'll relate my findings to my friend here in France who deals in farm equipment, although import into EU is now much more complicated.
I'll probably buy some cheddar and some beef, but I'll have to 'bury' it under the luggage as to we go through customs.
If my vehicle is close to needing new tyres, I'll probably avail myself of some new tyres because they're currently cheaper in UK, or they were.
We'll undoubtedly bring some teabags, some sauce, some mints, etc back to France with us.

There are hundreds, if not thousands of examples, that I am in a position to choose from the best of both worlds.

The fact that I choose to criticise the UK government, well I am a UK voter, so I consider that I have as much right as you to criticise the UK government.

Oh, and by the way, if I haven't had my Covid jab by then, I'll probably get that done while I'm there. :)
Hung on!
In all of this heated argument you create out of thin air, you are not in UK???
So you criticise everything done and said here in UK, want to change the whole of the UK, but you don't live here.
Blimey, dictatorship at its best.
Why don't you try changing something in France?
You'll soon find you house torched and rightly so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back